HOW TO ADD A FLODESK POP-UP FORM TO YOUR SHOPIFY WEBSITE
If you’re more of the reading instructions type, let’s get started –
Adding a Flodesk Pop-Up Form in Shopify
- Login to Flodesk
- Click “Forms”
- Click “+ Create New”
- Select the form you want and click “Customize”
- Design your form to fit your brand
- Once you’re done, click “next”
- Answer the following questions, clicking “continue” after each one
- Once you’re on the “Embed” section, click the black “copy” button
- Login to Shopify
- Click “Online Store”
- Click the drop down titled “Actions”
- Click “Edit Code”
- On the left, find the file titled “theme.liquid” and click to open it
- Search for the ending head tag which looks like this –“</head>”. The beginning head tag looks like this “<head>” and will be towards the top of your file. Follow that down until you see the ending head tag.
- Paste the copied code right above the ending head tag.
- Click “save”
- Refresh your site to see your new pop-up in action!
A couple of notes –
- You can definitely have both an inline form and a pop-up form on your website. If your inline form code is already above the ending head tag just go ahead and place your pop-up form code right below the inline form code and above the ending head tag.
- I know that Flodesk mentions that you need to add this code to every page, but the way that Shopify works and where we’re adding it refers to the theme as a whole so adding it in once is all that’s needed. No matter where someone lands first on your site, they’ll see your pop-up.
Get 50% off Flodesk!
If you’re still on the free trial of Flodesk and haven’t upgraded yet, you can snag 50% off the subscription price with code KRISTENFULCHI, bringing the monthly plan down to $19 a month!